In catchment prep enrolments are taken from the beginning of Term 3 for children starting the following year. All other in catchment enrolments (yrs 1-6) can be submitted at anytime throughout the year by appointment.
This includes enrolments for in-catchment families and siblings.
Required Supporting Documentation
Proof of Residency (in-catchment applicants only)
1 x Primary Source:
1 x Secondary Source:
- Utility Bill (e.g. electricity, gas, landline / internet or water)
If any of these documents are not provided then a properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the enrolling parent or legal guardian attesting that the student’s principal place of residence for enrolment purposes at Pallara State School is the place nominated in the enrolment application will be required. Applicants should note that a false statement/assertion about the student’s principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.
Proof of Identity:
- Birth Certificate (if you child was born in Australia)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Date arrived in Australia (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia & DOES have Australian Citizenship)
- Passport; Visa; Date of Arrival Stamp (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia and DOES NOT have Australian Citizenship)
All applicants will be contacted in regards to their enrolment application.
The school will contact you to arrange an enrolment interview.